Thanks to the enormous number of genealogical records available online today, it’s never been easier to trace your family history. But with over 1.74 billion websites on the internet, knowing what is available and finding the sites isn’t always easy. Packed full of links to Australian genealogical databases and recordsets, The Australian Family History Companion to Online Research will help you quickly identify available records on the internet, explore obscure databases you didn’t know existed and navigate archive sites with convenient access. Inside you’ll find:
- 3,857 recordsets & databases
- Containing 8,809 active links
- 7,850 links to free Australian databases, indexes and digital images
- Including 938 links to archived webpages that cannot be found using standard search engines.
- Along with 959 direct links to records on the top genealogical subscription and membership sites.
The Australian Family History Companion to Online Research is the perfect genealogy toolkit addition for anyone researching their family history in Australia.
Length: 1,234 pages
Attributes: Active Links – Clicking on any link will take you directly to the recordset, database, index or digital image.
This is a digital item. Your file will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
*This e-book is under copyright and available for personal use only. Redistribution or commercial use is not permitted.
Please note, once you have accessed or downloaded any Digital Content that you have purchased you will no longer be able to cancel your purchase of that Digital Content.